Experts: Fluctuate

Fluctuate:

Swing-based Expert Advisor: the EA sets a pending stop order with an increased lot and in the opposite direction.

Author: Vladimir Karputov

I love your fluctuate strategy, thank you so much. May I ask how can I change the code to adjust the lot sizes to my desire rather then using LotCoefficient. I want to try use my lot size in the following sequence, 0.01 0.02 0.03 0.04 0.06 0.09 0.13 etc everything else remaining the same. Pleeease Help. Thank you

MafaTshabalala # :
I love your fluctuate strategy, thank you so much. May I ask how can I change the code to adjust the lot sizes to my desire rather then using LotCoefficient. I want to try use my lot size in the following sequence, 0.01 0.02 0.03 0.04 0.06 0.09 0.13 etc everything else remaining the same. Pleeease Help. Thank you

To do this, you must come up with an algorithm for changing lots. For example: the start of the adviser - it will be 0.01. What to do next? In which case will the lot be 0.02, 0.03 ...?

Thank you, very assistful. Please assist in ensuring the orders (Buystop Order & Sellstop Order) do not get deleted after 24 hoiurs or more of trading as this has been challenging to adjust. I am willing to pay a fee for this.

Thank you

Reason: