Experts: Hedge any positions

Hedge any positions:

Opening an opposite position when reaching a profit of N pips

Author: Vladimir Karputov

Hi Vladimir.

Sorry for the dumb question but do you have this one for MT4?

Warm Regards

Anthony

SunnyCoast :

Hi Vladimir.

Sorry for the dumb question but do you have this one for MT4?

Warm Regards

Anthony

I'm sorry you :)

More than seven years ago I gave up writing the code for the old terminal.

hi vladimir, i give a try to ur ea im testing it with 0.01 lotsize but it locks at 0.32 lot and do not hedge anymore what should i do

Nazli Yildirim :
hi vladimir, i give a try to ur ea im testing it with 0.01 lotsize but it locks at 0.32 lot and do not hedge anymore what should i do

Read the messages in the Journal tab of the terminal.

i will check it when im on pc. is it possible to make this ea for making hedge also have profit n points?

Nazli Yildirim:
i will check it when im on pc. is it possible to make this ea for making hedge also have profit n points?

No, only: "Opening an opposite position when reaching a profit of N pips"

Vladimir Karputov:

No, only: "Opening an opposite position when reaching a profit of N pips"

N means negative right? if not using lot incremental it can be usefull for stop bleeding

Nazli Yildirim:
N means negative right? if not using lot incremental it can be usefull for stop bleeding

As soon as a position (opened by another EA or manually) features a loss exceeding or equal to Losing, an opposite position is opened. The volume of the opened position is calculated considering Lot coefficient.

One question, what happens when the lot coefficient is less than 1, for example 0.5?

Eduardo Alvarado :
One question, what happens when the lot coefficient is less than 1, for example 0.5?

A position with a smaller volume will be opened.

Reason: