Running more than 32 charts on a VPS.

Hi everyone,

I'm have a MQL5 VPS and I want to run more than 32 charts on it. Here is the rule about it :

During the synchronization, the client terminal's active environment migrates to the rented Virtual terminal. The client terminal's active environment includes:

• active symbol charts Expert Advisors are launched on. Up to 32 charts are allowed to be migrated for a fee-based hosting, while for a free hosting the maximum number of migrated charts is 16,
  • built-in and custom indicators launched on the charts an Expert Advisor is launched on,
  • custom Expert Advisors launched on charts (up to 32 ones on a fee-based hosting and up to 16 ones on a free one),
  • the terminal settings set in FTP, Email, Signals, Notifications tabs as well as WebRequest permissions from Expert Advisors settings.

If more than 32 charts with launched Expert Advisors are active on a fee-based hosting account (more than 16 charts for a free hosting one), the charts exceeding the limit are not migrated during synchronization and the appropriate message appears in the Journal.

Unfortunately, I need a few more charts for what I want to do. What do I need for this? Can I rent another VPS from somebody else? If so, who?

I have a free VPS service with TradersWay. I wonder what resources I would need to run ~36 charts and EAs.

TrudeauG, I am having the same problem as you did... wanting to run more than 32 EAs... did you ever find a solution? thanks.

1. Solution to what problem?
         How To Ask Questions The Smart Way. 2004
              Be precise and informative about your problem

1. MT4: ninety-nine charts per:
                Chart Opening - Working with Charts - MetaTrader 4 Help
      But CHARTS_MAX is 100 MT4 build 1170.
    2. MT5:
      Constant Description Value
      CHARTS_MAX The maximum possible number of simultaneously open charts in the terminal 100
                Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Named Constants / Other Constants - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5
Reason: