Can we insert our EA into the market if we use an external indicator?

Hi all,

I hope you are well. I have a question. I wonder how we can insert our EA into the mql5.com market if we use an extarnal indicator.
I want to insert my EA in to the market however, I use an external indicator. Is this a problem?

Probably your expert doesnt work for who has not that indicator

Ahmet Metin Yilmaz:
Probably your expert doesnt work for who has not that indicator

Why you not make the indicator calculation inside the expert?

amando:

Why you not make the indicator calculation inside the expert?

it should be murat's comment not me :)

Learn it here https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/runtime/resources
Documentation on MQL5: MQL5 programs / Resources
Documentation on MQL5: MQL5 programs / Resources
  • www.mql5.com
//| Calls standard OrderSend() and plays a sound                     | The example shows how to play sounds from files 'Ok.wav' and 'timeout.wav', which are included into the standard terminal package. These files are located in the folder is a folder, from which the MetaTrader 5 Client Terminal is started. The location of the terminal...

making this robot on mql5 is a great idea because thanks to this it would be easier for everybody to perform 100% quality backtest and if all results would be confirmed with even half-similar results, then EA is brilliant and I think that many people would buy it in it :)

1. Murat Yazici: I wonder how we can insert our EA into the mql5.com market if we use an extarnal indicator.
    The indicator isn't part of your product. Therefor product can't use it except when running on your machine. Why does this surprise you?
    Just embed the other indicator(s) inside your indicator/EA. Add the CI(s) to your code as a resource.
              Use the publicly released code - Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - MQL5 programming forum

2. amando: Why you not make the indicator calculation inside the expert?
    Don't try do that. There are no buffers, no IndicatorCounted() or prev_calculated. No way to know if older bars have changed or been added (history update.)
    Just get the value(s) of the indicator(s) into the EA (using iCustom) and do what you want with it.
    You should encapsulate your iCustom calls to make your code self-documenting.
              Detailed explanation of iCustom - MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - MQL4 programming forum
Reason: