Indicators: RSI_Divergence

RSI_Divergence:

RSI Divergence indicator

RSI_Divergence

Author: Scriptor

I am working with this indicator on a EA I am building, but the buffers BufferArrowToUP and BufferArrowToDN are both frozen on the same number... they are not outputing signal to the EA. Does someone have a updated version of this indicator ?

N....nice!! Works like a charm. Now, translating the comment is what left. Great thanks. b^_^

Same problem

TheCoder:
I am working with this indicator on a EA I am building, but the buffers BufferArrowToUP and BufferArrowToDN are both frozen on the same number... they are not outputing signal to the EA. Does someone have a updated version of this indicator ?

TheCoder #:
It is a wonderful indicator indeed, however i have the same issue, the buffers are not updated at all, any tips anyone?

Hi, Could you please add alerts? Thanks!

TheCoder #:

Hi,

have you solved that problem; I'm facing now the same thing. I would appreciate to share if you had the solution already.

Reason: