Error - Real Account positions

Id like your help please.

My app isn't correctly sync with my real account.

These positions aren't my real positions in my real account. (see attached file)

Only the last one is correct. The others are closed positions but are there yet.

How could I fix that? 

andersonao:
Id like your help please.

My app isn't correctly sync with my real account.

These positions aren't my real positions in my real account. (see attached file)

Only the last one is correct. The others are closed positions but are there yet.

How could I fix that? 
This is off-topic and nothing to do with your problem, but please charge your phone! You should not allow a lithium-ion battery to go often below 40% (unless it is an emergency) or you will cause it to have a shorter life-span! If you do this often, then be prepared to have to buy a new battery in the near future as it will hold less charge and last less and less over time. Don't listen to vendors tell you that you have to fully discharge it before charging it again. That only applies the very old NiCad batteries, not Lithium-Ion!

andersonao:

i have similar issue recently on my phone
i discover the conflict
//----------------
multiple account
from different broker
//----------------

you can confirm opened and closed trade by using metatrader for window or web

https://www.mql5.com/en/trading

MetaTrader 5 Web Platform
MetaTrader 5 Web Platform
  • www.mql5.com
Connect to your account and trade in financial markets directly from your browser
Reason: