How to make an Awesome oscillator Expert Adviser?

how can I make an Awesome oscillator Expert Adviser : The conditions of buying & selling plz & thank you

AbLh:

Hello, thanks for taking the time to check me out.

So I need to build an Expert Advisor for Meta4 that can open Trades and close them depending on theses indicators :

* *The indicators :

The two blue lines :+ Moving Average > Period(18) > Shift(0) > MA method(Exponential) > Apply to (Close)

+ Moving Average > Period(25) > Shift(0) > MA method(Exponential) > Apply to (Close)

The yellow line : + Moving Average > Period(7) > Shift(0) > MA method(Linear Weighted)) > Apply to (Close)

The indicator top bottom : + Awesome Oscillator 

**The Trades :

+BUY : if the yellow line is under the two blue lines & transfer from + <> - in Awesome Oscillator (under the line<>above the line)

+SELL : if the yellow line is above the two blue lines & transfer from + <> - in Awesome Oscillator (under the line<>above the line)

**Example :

+ in the picture above at the arrows the yellow line crosses the two blue lines & goes above them and we have transference in awesome oscillator from - to + so its a BUY

I would really appreciate if anyone here with coding experience can help me out :)

pls go to the https://www.mql5.com/en/job

Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
  • www.mql5.com
Hi Developers, I need a simple event trader robot which create order on scheduledtime with given parameters.  The requirement Scope: There are a set of user Inputs  and parameters. Once these parameters arefilled with scheduled time and save and close, this screen will disappear. Then this application will wait for the scheduled time.  At the...
Reason: