Can Someone explain to me what happened here ?

I'm copying a signal, I rented a Virtual Hosting machine, today the signal made the trade attached in screenshot, I opened my mt4 later to find these numbers instead ! ? what's going on, I'm new to this.

Files:
my2.jpg  23 kb
my.jpg  88 kb

Ismat Saidi:

I'm copying a signal, I rented a Virtual Hosting machine, today the signal made the trade attached in screenshot, I opened my mt4 later to find these numbers instead ! ? what's going on, I'm new to this.

That's called slippage, you are using a broker/server setup totally uncompatible with the signal provider's broker/server.

Check the signal's slippage tab for more suitable options or contact the author for advice.

Eleni Anna Branou:

That's called slippage, you are using a broker/server setup totally uncompatible with the signal provider's broker/server.

Check the signal's slippage tab for more suitable options or contact the author for advice.

a slippage of more than 30pips ? is that even possible ?

If that is EET/EEST timezone:

1. Your broker stole 30 pips from you, as there were no news at the time.

2. Signal provider closed at 5 pips "profit" while having 150 TP level.

You shouldn't be paying both of these people, that's what happened.

kypa:

If that is EEST timezone:

1. Your broker stole 30 pips from you, as there were no news at the time.

2. Signal provider closed at 5 pips "profit" while having 150 TP level.

You shouldn't be paying both of these people, that's what happened.

I checked the chart, the price never touched that price to be closed there, can a broker really just steal money from accounts ?

I hope you can withdraw your capital and move to a decent one.

You also have to watch the spread and if you run stealth stops that are invisible to your broker, and also dynamic then they will also adjust to widening of the spread.

Reason: