MQL5 - VPS connection issues

Hi All,

I need some brain here if you can help.  

I've tried to connect to MQL5 - VPS signals but my platform is shutting down before I move to finale stage. I spoke to my broker and they are saying that because I use Mac OS10.13, MQL5 - VPS does not support Mac's software and I wonder is this the case or not ? If this turns to be correct, than is there a way around, different subrsciption methods etc etc ?

Any Help is appreciated. 

Thanks

MacOS does not support Signal service. And it should be 64-bit Metatrader to use MQL5 VPS for MT4/MT5.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Mt5 VPS

Slava, 2016.06.28 16:25

It must be 64-bit client terminal to use virtual hosting

2016.06.28 17:25:02.177 Terminal        MetaTrader 5 x64 build 1347 started (MetaQuotes Software Corp.)

Sergey Golubev:

MacOS does not support Signal service. And it should be 64-bit Metatrader to use MQL5 VPS for MT4/MT5.

Thanks Sergey, is this configuration 64-bit only for PC MeatTrader MQL5 - VPS MT4/MT5 ?? If you have 64-bit MT4 in MacOS would MQL5-VPS work ? 

Agim Gjocaj:

Thanks Sergey, is this configuration 64-bit only for MeatTrader MQL5 - VPS MT4/MT5 ??

Yes, 64-bit only sorry - I provided the reply of the programmer of MQ above (from Slava).

Sergey Golubev:

Yes, 64-bit only sorry - I provided the reply of the programmer of MQ above (from Slava).

So is this configuration only for PC ? 

Agim Gjocaj:

So is this configuration only for PC ? 

For Metatrader (for PC, yes).

Reason: