How much did you lose before turning profitable in trading?

Howdy trader!

Are you profitable? How much did you lose before turning profitable?

What form of trading do you employ.

How much profit percent do you make per month.

Lets share to help the ones new to trading... 

- blaze

blaze056:

Howdy trader!

Are you profitable? How much did you lose before turning profitable?

What form of trading do you employ.

How much profit percent do you make per month.

Lets share to help the ones new to trading... 

- blaze

What other traders loose or turn into profit won't make YOU a better trader! It's all about finding a good strategy that you are comfortable with and stay with it, proper risk management and rules to keep strict and never brake. First of all you need to understand what it's all about and i suggest you start Reading about all this………. There are tons of articles to dig into

Kenneth Parling:
What other traders loose or turn into profit won't make YOU a better trader! It's all about finding a good strategy that you are comfortable with and stay with it, proper risk management and rules to keep strict and never brake. First of all you need to understand what it's all about and i suggest you start Reading about all this………. There are tons of articles to dig into
Yep. I agree. As for myself, I'm not doing too well. However have learnt some decent level of stuff over past couple of years after I lost  roughly $4000 in my initial days. Also I have developed some stuff of my own rite now. 

The thread was simply intended to bring out some interesting facts around the said factors from other traders... 

Cheers.

blaze056:
Yep. I agree. As for myself, I'm not doing too well. However have learnt some decent level of stuff over past couple of years after I lost  roughly $4000 in my initial days. Also I have developed some stuff of my own rite now. 

The thread was simply intended to bring out some interesting facts around the said factors from other traders... 

Cheers.

Good luck with your trading, well i Think we all lost at the beginning phase of this and it's normal. We learn from our misstakes and get better in what we do.

Have a nice day ;)

Kenneth Parling:

Good luck with your trading, well i Think we all lost at the beginning phase of this and it's normal. We learn from our misstakes and get better in what we do.

Have a nice day ;)

thanks. you too!

Reason: