How to properly install EasyAndFastGUI by Anatoli Kazharski

First big respect for sharing this brilliant piece  of work (understatement) to the community. just wow how good this is but I'm having problems to have this properly installed.

When I download unpack the file from  articles from start after compilation they include mistakes. I manage to fix  those errors and the EA is working but if I  download another article and copy / overwrite with new files, after fixing another errors (very basic ones)  again I  have particular EA from the article working but the previous EA's are with errors  ...it seems like there are multiple versions of this framework and my main question is  is there an article where I can download the latest version of this software where everything is included, or the trick is to manually piece by piece put it together from articles

What is the  proper way ?:)  ...i managed to test almost all articles an I know they are working separately  (code wise) but is there a download with I can download and overwrite existing files and then I know this is the latest version

Regards

PS.

searched the forums for EasyAndFastGUI  and i found few pages about errors but none about the page which would be the best for download .

This article?
EasyAndFastGUI library for creating graphical interfaces 

Discussion (related to the article) is going on this page: 
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/229066 

Besides, I am suggesting to read the discussion on the Russian language version of the article - https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/225047/page12
(because there are 12 pages there, and we can read it using in-built translation future).
(It may be some information about how to install).

Libraries: EasyAndFastGUI library for creating graphical interfaces
Libraries: EasyAndFastGUI library for creating graphical interfaces
  • www.mql5.com
Articles, Library comments: Libraries: EasyAndFastGUI library for creating graphical interfaces

Thank You.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Question about TextLable class - EasyAndFastGUI library

Marcin Rutkowski, 2018.12.02 08:18

Hi ..first as always thank You to Anatoli Kazharski for sharing this awesome library

to the point   ..if we create CTextLabel (latest files) object (works and looks awesome) but this object is created as BitmapLabel on the chart. If we start updating multiple values few times a second this is taking toll on the CPU  ...i there a way to modify this class to use just standard Label as an object  on the chart  ...this will be less CPU intensive  i think or there will be no difference ...

Currently updating 5 values 10 times a second and my Meta5client is using 20% of CPU (i7 4gen)   ...for what is doing this is very high  if I comment those lines the process is back to almost 0  ... i think generating those bitmaps every time takes its toll   ...anybody have any ideal ? :)

Regards and Thank You

Reason: