Problem with Signal - not counting all profit

Hello,

I tried to write to support department but it seem he/she  doesn't have any idea about the website he/she is working for. I don't know why this employer still work for MQL5 since doesn't have knowledge about services this website is offering.

The agent sent me to write about my problem on forum. Can you believe that? 

So, I made 600% profit on October and 120% on November. Now, when I added my signal, the profit made on October appear with gray and is not

taken in consideration. Instead of 1500% profit it appear only 120% , the profit made on November. Why this happen and how can be repaired?

Thanks in advance!

Files:
1.jpg  89 kb

I don't know how MQL5 work out their percentages but it does seem fair to me that they don't take into consideration profits made prior to the signal being added to the site.

It is quite obvious that many people make risky trades and when they make a good profit, they add the signal.

Keith Watford:

I don't know how MQL5 work out their percentages but it does seem fair to me that they don't take into consideration profits made prior to the signal being added to the site.

It is quite obvious that many people make risky trades and when they make a good profit, they add the signal.

I understand. Thank you.

Reason: