Indicators: Colored MA

Colored MA:

In this field give a brief description of your script (1-2 sentences).

Author: Денис Орлов

Colored MA
Colored MA
  • www.mql5.com
The description: Colored MA - Color Moving Average. Alternative usual MA. Draws exponential Moving average with the specified period marking various colors movement upwards and downwards. Draws exponential Moving Average with the specified period marking various colors movement upwards and downwards. Can be used for development of the TS. In...

How to change code so can select MA method: SMA, EMA, Smooth and LWMA. Also how to include "All" Apply to: options not just, O, H, L, C, also (HL/2), (HLC/3), (HLCC/4) plus Previous & First Indicator's Data.

Yes, very good....has the code been so modified as above? If so let me have it free or at your cost.....Also can you make an ea based on this indicator? If you can...then give me a quote for its cost in MT4 and MT5 respectively and according to the further details as follows:

1) It should use only percent free margin based money management beginning with a fixed lot size of 0.01 lot.
2) It should have magic number for every trade it opens and or manages.
3) It should have an initial stop loss in points.
4) It should have a moving average profit Trailingstop....with same parameters (could be the same values but not necessary always the same values) as the basic indicator.
5) It should apply to All symbols as list on the EA.
6) Thus Two Moving Averages (Signal MA and Trailing MA respectively) that have the same parameters with same or different values are expected in the EA and applicable to each of all the symbols so listed on the EA.

Please reply to: phgja1@gmail.com

Prince James:
Yes, very good....has the code been so modified as above? If so let me have it free or at your cost.....Also can you make an ea based on this indicator? If you can...then give me a quote for its cost in MT4 and MT5 respectively and according to the further details as follows:

1) It should use only percent free margin based money management beginning with a fixed lot size of 0.01 lot.
2) It should have magic number for every trade it opens and or manages.
3) It should have an initial stop loss in points.
4) It should have a moving average profit Trailingstop....with same parameters (could be the same values but not necessary always the same values) as the basic indicator.
5) It should apply to All symbols as list on the EA.
6) Thus Two Moving Averages (Signal MA and Trailing MA respectively) that have the same parameters with same or different values are expected in the EA and applicable to each of all the symbols so listed on the EA.

Please reply to: phgja1@gmail.com

Be careful with that indicator the colors will repaint.