VPS

 

1- Can I use the MT4 VPS for ALL my MT4 accounts? Or do I have to get 1 VPS PER MT4 account?

2- Does the VPS mirror exactly what's done in MT4? For example, if I want all charts open to maximize trading opportunities with a particular indicator...can I open all charts in VPS, without having to keep all charts open while in MT4?

 

1. one MQL5 VPS for MT4/MT5 per trading account

2. yes.

 
Thanks
[Deleted]  
Vps for you l server does not work, meta4 does not appear, can not sync to server
[Deleted]  
I get such an error.
  vps server is not processing
Files:
 
mine too does not work. tjis is the second time ive purchased my vps which has failed to work.
Files:
logs.PNG  387 kb
 
vghanem:
mine too does not work. tjis is the second time ive purchased my vps which has failed to work.

It should work now (someone reported) -

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Service desk

Sergey Golubev, 2018.11.09 07:27

The service desk is working for financial issues only.
"VPS is not working" is the technical issue so the service desk is not work with it.

----------------

You can use the forum thread (this thread : VPS not working) to describe the issue -

  • and the users may help (in case it is not global issue related to the sevice in general),
  • or your posts/description will be sent to admins for fixing the service issue (in case it is global servbice issue related to the VPS service in general).

----------------

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

EA on VPS not executing orders

Sergey Golubev, 2018.10.29 19:34

You can check log files (two log files) just to understand about what was happened: Virtual Platform Logs (log files will be necessary in any way).
Besides, there is one thread where MK is replying and trying to help: VPS not working