VPS

1- Can I use the MT4 VPS for ALL my MT4 accounts? Or do I have to get 1 VPS PER MT4 account?

2- Does the VPS mirror exactly what's done in MT4? For example, if I want all charts open to maximize trading opportunities with a particular indicator...can I open all charts in VPS, without having to keep all charts open while in MT4?

1. one MQL5 VPS for MT4/MT5 per trading account

2. yes.

Thanks

Vps for you l server does not work, meta4 does not appear, can not sync to server

I get such an error.
  vps server is not processing
Files:

mine too does not work. tjis is the second time ive purchased my vps which has failed to work.
Files:
logs.PNG  387 kb

vghanem:
mine too does not work. tjis is the second time ive purchased my vps which has failed to work.

It should work now (someone reported) -

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Service desk

Sergey Golubev, 2018.11.09 07:27

The service desk is working for financial issues only.
"VPS is not working" is the technical issue so the service desk is not work with it.

----------------

You can use the forum thread (this thread : VPS not working) to describe the issue -

• and the users may help (in case it is not global issue related to the sevice in general),
  • or your posts/description will be sent to admins for fixing the service issue (in case it is global servbice issue related to the VPS service in general).

----------------

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

EA on VPS not executing orders

Sergey Golubev, 2018.10.29 19:34

You can check log files (two log files) just to understand about what was happenedVirtual Platform Logs (log files will be necessary in any way).
Besides, there is one thread where MK is replying and trying to help: VPS not working