Back testing issue!

I have a question, as I am quite new to all this. I am trying to back test an EA before I put some money into a real account to open, however in running the Strategy Tester with the EA it won't open any lots, saying that 'Lot is less than the minimum. Order will open with minimum lot.' However, I haven't tweaked the settings, all are set as the settings which are normal and has done some trades on my demo account already. Any idea on what this can be as I have tried tweaking somethings but can't find information to help. 

Thanks!

FaceTackler:

I have a question, as I am quite new to all this. I am trying to back test an EA before I put some money into a real account to open, however in running the Strategy Tester with the EA it won't open any lots, saying that 'Lot is less than the minimum. Order will open with minimum lot.' However, I haven't tweaked the settings, all are set as the settings which are normal and has done some trades on my demo account already. Any idea on what this can be as I have tried tweaking somethings but can't find information to help. 

Thanks!

How can we know?? Your are using a third party EA... Only the developer who developed the EA will know. But if it is saying that you mest informa minimum lot this is the way it is... Did you check the requirements of the Symbol you are trading? What is its minimum lot??

;)

Reason: