HELP: Indicator Alert to Communicate with Java Program

Hello all,

I am versed in Java and C++ and have recently dived into MQL4. 

I have 3 indicators that must all meet an agreement before triggering an alert/arrow, etcetera. I designed a trading platform written in Java that utilizes a webdriver in order to execute a series of trades using an online Binary Options broker (Terms & Agreements do not specifically prohibit bots). I am now to the point where I want to automate the entire process:
Indicators agree -> fire alert -> alert sends Call/Put options plus details on trading asset and expiry to Java program -> Java program handles the rest. 

I hypothesized exporting the indicator details to a csv or like file and having my Java program interpret that and continue the trades based on the information (this may inevitably be the only way to do what I'm trying to accomplish). However, this process could have speed implications and we'll as other possible garbage data or efficiency issues. 

In short, is there a way using MQL to send alerts or buy/sell arrows to my Java program ?

MQL is used strictly for Indicators. I do not want to write an EA in MQL (at least not yet) for Java has the tools and APIs needed to make use of my program. 

I just need a way for the two to communicate. 

Thanks for any guidance,

-Cheers. 

Papazig:
Hello all,

I am versed in Java and C++ and have recently dived into MQL4. 

I have 3 indicators that must all meet an agreement before triggering an alert/arrow, etcetera. I designed a trading platform written in Java that utilizes a webdriver in order to execute a series of trades using an online Binary Options broker (Terms & Agreements do not specifically prohibit bots). I am now to the point where I want to automate the entire process:
Indicators agree -> fire alert -> alert sends Call/Put options plus details on trading asset and expiry to Java program -> Java program handles the rest. 

I hypothesized exporting the indicator details to a csv or like file and having my Java program interpret that and continue the trades based on the information (this may inevitably be the only way to do what I'm trying to accomplish). However, this process could have speed implications and we'll as other possible garbage data or efficiency issues. 

In short, is there a way using MQL to send alerts or buy/sell arrows to my Java program ?

MQL is used strictly for Indicators. I do not want to write an EA in MQL (at least not yet) for Java has the tools and APIs needed to make use of my program. 

I just need a way for the two to communicate. 

Thanks for any guidance,

-Cheers. 

Shared memory, sockets, named pipes...

Reason: