coding indicator of indicator in EA

While coding EA in forex ea generator i am unable to use indicators which is applied on other indicator data

eg - moving average applied on RSI or ATR 

i want to use there crossovers  

also please explain how to other indicators in forex ea generator as there is stochastic but i want stochastic movementum index

can anyone guide me

kiran chaudhari:

While coding EA in forex ea generator

I don't think you will get much help with code from a "code generator" in this forum.

kiran chaudhari:

also please explain how to other indicators in forex ea generator

Exactly.

If there is someone who can help you are the guys of the service you are using. This has nothing to do with Metatrader itself...

;)

kiran chaudhari:

While coding EA in forex ea generator i am unable to use indicators which is applied on other indicator data

eg - moving average applied on RSI or ATR 

i want to use there crossovers  

also please explain how to other indicators in forex ea generator as there is stochastic but i want stochastic movementum index

can anyone guide me

https://www.mql5.com/en/job

Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
  • www.mql5.com
Good day, Kindly I need an EA based on candle itself and attached indicator to just determine the direction of trading buy or sell. So the indicator should show three colored boxes red or green according to the signal of each time frame on the upper left side the 3 time frames are the browsing time frame and 2 other time frame which I can...
Reason: