Experts: Drag SLTP

Drag SLTP:

A brand-new EA to modify orders stop levels

Author: Андрей

any chance having this with hidden order?

What means hidden order?

Anyway it possible i think.

TheXpert:

What means hidden order?

Anyway it possible i think.

hidden order is to hide orders from the broker.

this will be useful for ECN users.

Hi Sir,

Nice script.

Is it possible to change color for each TP and SL Order because with few orders it is difficult to identify one.

Ty for ur job ++++

Regards,

S.T

Hi sir,

I have just started to work around with MT4.

I have downloaded your file and put it in the experts folder of the programm on the operadting partition. In MT4 I can see it under expert advisors.

However if I dobbelklick it, I cannot change a TP or SL in a chart.

Do I do anything wrong? Do I miss something?

Thanks.

Frank

sharteel:

Is it possible to change color for each TP and SL Order because with few orders it is difficult to identify one.

Well I think I don't know proper algorithm for generating good colors. It's not simple to make it convenient.

Frank73:

I have downloaded your file and put it in the experts folder of the programm on the operadting partition. In MT4 I can see it under expert advisors.

Have you put the EA on the chart?

TheXpert:
sharteel:

Well I think I don't know proper algorithm for generating good colors. It's not simple to make it convenient.

Frank73:

TheXpert:
sharteel:

Frank73:

Yes, i did. Then I am able to move the red SL line. But it doesn´t change my order and it doesn´t stick at that point if I go away with my mouse. It is the same, if I have to orders in one market and have 2 SLs. I can move both but it doesn´t change anything. Any ideas?

Frank73:

Could you PM me with the EA log?

The log file can be found at <MT4 folder>\Logs\<YearMonthDay>.log

TheXpert:
Frank73:

Could you PM me with the EA log?

The log file can be found at <MT4 folder>\Logs\<YearMonthDay>.log

Thanks for your help, I have received a similar tool by my broker. It meets my requirements as a beginner.

Hi Zanky,

This is great, how can you make orders hidden???? please help.

Iyad

Reason: