Libraries: TradeTransactions

TradeTransactions:

Access to OnTradeTransaction data anywhere within an application

Author: fxsaber

Have you ever considered using standard C++ style/naming conventions? I personally think your code is brilliant, but the reason I don't use your libraries (or have to refactor them) is because of the style being used. It's very difficult to mentally parse some of your code simply because you're not following any standard conventions. This is particularly frustrating for those of us who come from other languages. For example, this library names everything in CamelCase except the class declaration (ALLCAPS) which goes against the grain of any naming-conventions in almost all programming languages. Looking at the code is frustrating because in a lot of other languages 
CamelCase.thing

is accessing a class-wide attribute instead of an instance attribute. 

The same goes for the class declarations, and you like to use macros so much that I never know whether your class declarations are macros or enums. Typically, by MQL standard conventions, you should only use ALLCAPS for enums, macros, and constants -- and CamelCase is used for class declarations. Also, variables are defined using snake_case, by MQL convention.  

It is not my intention to offend you with my constructive-criticism, and I know you work very hard to make these libraries free for everyone, which is awesome and we need more devs like you. I know that I don't speak only for myself, and if you just made a minor tweaks to the style being applied then more developers would use your libraries. That is what you want, is it not?  

nicholi shen:

Thank you for your appreciation. I learned how to program in this forum. I publish my work because it disciplines. I use my descriptions as clues, because I very quickly forget what and how I wrote.

I apologize for my coding style, but it was intended for myself. And was published as a side effect.

Unfortunately, it is impossible to assess the popularity of published works. If someone uses them, then a very narrow circle of users.

Increase the number of users - there is no such goal.

Reason: