Experts: Flat Trend EA

Flat Trend EA:

EA based on FlatTrend indicator. You can also include working time.

Flat Trend EA

Author: Vladimir Karputov

If you add the following options in the code, it would give the user more options to manage the overall trade results;

1. Ability to choose Buy Only or Sell Only trades 

3. Ability for the EA to make only one trade per signal based on set target profit

Joseph Kisakye:

If you add the following options in the code, it would give the user more options to manage the overall trade results;

1. Ability to choose Buy Only or Sell Only trades 

3. Ability for the EA to make only one trade per signal based on set target profit

Can you please share the MT5 download link for the PipMaker v1 EA!? 

I shall be very grateful. Thank you

Automated-Trading:

Flat Trend EA:

Author: Vladimir Karputov

I am trading synthetic indices which are not affected by trading time, so that's why the options to buy only and sell only would help me become more profitable with the FlatTrend EA by ensuring the EA trades trades say only 1 candle per signal and only trade again when another signal has appeared. Or best to combine it with an oscillator to limit the trades only when the two signals align for a Buy or Sell.

Joseph Kisakye :
I am trading synthetic indices which are not affected by trading time, so that's why the options to buy only and sell only would help me become more profitable with the FlatTrend EA by ensuring the EA trades trades say only 1 candle per signal and only trade again when another signal has appeared. Or best to combine it with an oscillator to limit the trades only when the two signals align for a Buy or Sell.

Yes, an oscillator (eg RSI) can be applied. Need to check this option ...

Joseph Kisakye :

Preliminary version 2.XXXX (no oscillator yet). I look forward to your feedback ...

Files:
Reason: