Experts: Proffessor v3

Proffessor v3:

Grid of pending orders. The EA applies iADX (Average Directional Movement Index, ADX) indicator.

Proffessor v3

Author: Vladimir Karputov

Hi, Vladimir, why this expert advisor doesn’t work very well in a real account? The pendding orders aren’t created.

60236530 :

Hi, Vladimir, why this expert advisor doesn’t work very well in a real account ? The pendding orders aren’t created.

Check the terminal tab "Experts" (where the adviser displays messages) and the "Journal" tab (there the terminal displays messages).

Vladimir Karputov:

Check the terminal tab "Experts" (where the adviser displays messages) and the "Journal" tab (there the terminal displays messages).

Hi, Vladimir, how are you doing? So, when I’m using the real or demo account is not clear the problem, but during the Back Test (in Back Test the pending orders are sent) show me “invalid price”. But I don’t know if this is the problem.

Marcelo Pereira:
Hi, Vladimir, how are you doing? So, when I’m using the real or demo account is not clear the problem, but during the Back Test (in Back Test the pending orders are sent) show me “invalid price”. But I don’t know if this is the problem.

Check the terminal tab "Experts" (where the adviser displays messages)

Mr. vladimir 

the EA has a problem . when it get the target profit don t reopen orders .please check it ...

Stra Burng :

Mr. vladimir 

the EA has a problem . when it get the target profit don t reopen orders .please check it ...

I did not notice an error: the EA expects two options - 'Profit Close: profit target' and 'Loss Close: maximum loss'. After that, he closes all positions and begins to expect again these two varieties.

Vladimir Karputov:

I did not notice an error: the EA expects two options - 'Profit Close: profit target' and 'Loss Close: maximum loss'. After that, he closes all positions and begins to expect again these two varieties.

it not open Mr.vladimir after that .I checkit 100 TIMES ... 

attached the screen it close on 01/01/2020 and do n t close all the 3  months even if profit reached 

Stra Burng :

it not open Mr.vladimir after that .I checkit 100 TIMES ... 

attached the screen it close on 01/01/2020 and don t close all the 3  months even if profit reached 

Please provide tester settings and advisor settings.

Reason: