Indicators: Bears Bulls Impuls

Bears Bulls Impuls:

The new idea of the classical Bears Bulls Indicator.

Author: Leonid Basis

Hello!

Could you please add an email alert to this indy on the cross or next open bar after cross? Thanks for sharing!

bnbb2004:

Hello!

Could you please add an email alert to this indy on the cross or next open bar after cross? Thanks for sharing!

udy

is it possible to automate this system with a stop loss,and a take profit order.

tell me how to go about it

thanks

is it possible to automate this system with a stop loss,and a take profit order.

tell me how to go about it

thanks

bnbb2004:

Hello!

Hi Nicky,

Did you use an email alert before?

basisforex:
bnbb2004:

Hello!

Hi Nicky,

Hello Basis!

I've used an email alert before with other indicators. Are you able to add an email alert to this indicator? If so, that would be great! :-) Thanks!

bnbb2004:
basisforex:
bnbb2004:

Hello!

Hi Nicky,

Hello Basis!

I've used an email alert before with other indicators. Are you able to add an email alert to this indicator? If so, that would be great! :-) Thanks!

See your private message

https://www.mql5.com/en/users/basisforex/seller
Reason: