Why the chart shows -100% ? - page 2

Vaclav Macak: How is it possible that in September I will grow 12.75% when the account grows to 588 (588-521 = 67, 67/300 = 22%)

Look, I'm not going to argue with you any more about this. I keep telling you how its done and you keep trying to say its wrong.

This metrics and statistics and the formulas are of public knowledge and of general usage.

I have no obligation to mentor you, so let your fingers do the walking, and search the Internet for the relevant information. Put in the effort and do your research as all other traders do in order to learn these things.

Fernando Carreiro:

Look, I'm not going to argue with you any more about this. I keep telling you how its done and you keep trying to say its wrong.

This metrics and statistics and the formulas are of public knowledge and of general usage.

I have no obligation to mentor you, so let your fingers do the walking, and search the Internet for the relevant information. Put in the effort and do your research as all other traders do in order to learn these things.

Thanks for trying. The only reason I worry about it is that by the middle of September it showed a drop of around 40% and then it suddenly changed. At the same time, it shows I deposited $ 300 and $ 303 at August 31, 2018. Nice day and I will not be annoying.
Reason: