My Pro Expert deleting pending order

Hello , 

I have buy pro expert from mql5 

I have 20 pairs for trades but after 4-5 hours of Metatrader lunch and ea open pending orders is deletng and after 1 second again open then deleted (etc) , the developer also didnot know what is these issue these problem happen for me only :( these expert is work good and very smart but these issues making me lost , maybe i got block from broker IT because i get warring email from Broker it said u open and deleted 50,000 order in 4 hours 😭 help please 

Watch these attack pls 

super_linux:
Hello , 

I have buy pro expert from mql5 

I have 20 pairs for trades but after 4-5 hours of Metatrader lunch and ea open pending orders is deletng and after 1 second again open then deleted (etc) , the developer also didnot know what is these issue these problem happen for me only :( these expert is work good and very smart but these issues making me lost , maybe i got block from broker IT because i get warring email from Broker it said u open and deleted 50,000 order in 4 hours 😭 help please 

Watch these attack pls 

Contact the author.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Contact the author.

He did not have these problem he try his best but cant resolve 

super_linux:
He did not have these problem he try his best but cant resolve 

I am afraid your "pro" EA is not so pro. Only the seller has the code and is able to fix the problem.

He is FORCED by market rules to do it :

The Seller shall fix all critical errors detected in the Product, which result in the early termination of the Product operation.

Alain Verleyen:

I am afraid your "pro" EA is not so pro. Only the seller has the code and is able to fix the problem.

He is FORCED by market rules to do it :

No its not bro

Thanks i will contact him & waiting other members 

I think its not coding problem 

Because if I uninstall mt4 and reinstall its work good but after 3 hours problem is come again

super_linux:
I think its not coding problem 

Because if I uninstall mt4 and reinstall its work good but after 3 hours problem is come again
It is a coding problem.
Reason: