Quick Question - Buy and Sell Limits and Buy and sell stops

Hi all

Sorry for the mundane question buy can someone point me in the direction to get an understanding about the  Buy and Sell Limits and Buy and sell stops in the MT4 Pending Order ticket please.  

thankyou

TheBigKangaroo:

Hi all

Sorry for the mundane question buy can someone point me in the direction to get an understanding about the  Buy and Sell Limits and Buy and sell stops in the MT4 Pending Order ticket please.  

thankyou

I assume that you know already how to enable the visibility of your bid and ask line, from the property tool.
  • A Buy Limits order will place a pending below the ask line, and when price reach that price your order will be executed.
  • A Buy Stop order will place a pending above the ask line, and when price reach that price your order will be executed.
  • A Sell Limits order will place a pending above the bid line, and when price reach that price your order will be executed.
  • A Sell Stop order will place a pending below the bid line, and when price reach that price your order will be executed.

a problem buy and sell they are not included screen chart

Timacade forex #:
a problem buy and sell they are not included screen chart

If you mean the buy/sell buttons on the chart, right click on your chart >> One click tading.

TheBigKangaroo: get an understanding about the  Buy and Sell Limits and Buy and sell stops
Example of a buy limit and a buy stop? - General - MQL5 programming forum #1 (2020)
Reason: