Flat tax 15% in Italy taxation on trading?

Is there any Italian who could tell me if the new government flat tax (15%) will also be applied to the taxation on trading (currently at 26%)?

Thank you. 

Jox90: C'è qualche italiano che saprebbe dirmi se la flat tax del nuovo governo (15%) sarà applicata anche alla tassazione sul trading (attualmente al 26%)? Grazie.
English please! This is an English forum! Please respect that!

I've never written in italian but now I wrote this for italians who are on top of the newest Italy policies, and to help them to better understand my question. Above all if it does not violate the rules of the forum, I don't think that anyone can prevent to do it. If a moderator will tell me that I cannot ask in italian and give me a proof of this I will agree to delete the thread.

Jox90:
I've never written in italian but now I wrote this for italians who are on top of the newest Italy policies, and to help them to better understand my question. Above all if it does not violate the rules of the forum, I don't think that anyone can prevent to do it. If a moderator will tell me that I cannot ask in italian and give me a proof of this I will agree to delete the thread.

I have used the site's auto - translate function to edit your post.

We moderators have enough to do and if there are many posts in different languages, that makes moderation even more difficult . People could try to slip in anything, adverts, insults etc by posting in languages other than English.

However is very sad that there is not an italian section on this site. Italy is in the top 10 of trading countries...I hope that there will be in the future.
Reason: