bought expert advisor does not install on MT4

I bought an expert advisor here on the market. However if I click install on terminal, the ea does not install on MT4.Mt4 does open but I dont see the expert advisor anywhere, not down at purchased in Market. Refresh doesn't help either. I did login on MT4 to mql5.

jdvholland:
I bought an expert advisor here on the market. However if I click install on terminal, the ea does not install on MT4.Mt4 does open but I dont see the expert advisor anywhere, not down at purchased in Market. Refresh doesn't help either. I did login on MT4 to mql5.
you are not going to install EA. you will copy the EA to expert folder of your mt4. then you refresh or restart mt4. if you dont know how to copy EA to Expert folder, you can google it or watch youtobe to do that 

The ea is not copied to the expert folder when I click install on terminal from the mqld page of the ea. Any idea how come? I already deinstalled and reinstalled MT4 but it doesn't help either.

jdvholland: The ea is not copied to the expert folder when I click install on terminal from the mqld page of the ea. Any idea how come? I already deinstalled and reinstalled MT4 but it doesn't help either.

Are you sure it is not appearing under the "Markets" sub folder of the EAs?

Instead of installing it via the Web Page, go to the Markets tab on MetaTrader and install/download from there.

Its not under the markets subfolder. I cannot install from the markets tab on MT because it doesn't show up under the purchased tab. It does show as purchased on MT mql5 account and I am logged in on mql5 on metatrader.

Which operating system are you currently using ?

Marco vd Heijden:
Which operating system are you currently using ?
I am using Windows 10

maybe thats because of space in ur desktop

jdvholland:
The ea is not copied to the expert folder when I click install on terminal from the mqld page of the ea. Any idea how come? I already deinstalled and reinstalled MT4 but it doesn't help either.
I've had a similar experience where the EA was installed in the scripts folder! Do you run Macafee anti Vitus by any chance, it already created problems for mt4 

andrew4789:
I've had a similar experience where the EA was installed in the scripts folder! Do you run Macafee anti Vitus by any chance, it already created problems for mt4 

jdvholland:
I dont have McAfee antivirus and the ea is not in the scripts folder.
Reason: