Which VPS do you recommend to run 40-50 terminals on ?

I love metatrader VPS, the ping to my broker is perfect but it will cost me around 500$ per month. My EAs require really low cpu. What I need is a good VPS with low ping to my broker server (Alpari- Nano accounts).

I contacted service desk to ask to for discounts for multiple VPS purchases but they redirected me to forums. 

Contacted some London based VPS provides for a ping test. Surprisingly, none of them responded.

Mathews Achankunju:

I love metatrader VPS, the ping to my broker is perfect but it will cost me around 500$ per month. My EAs require really low cpu. What I need is a good VPS with low ping to my broker server (Alpari- Nano accounts).

I contacted service desk to ask to for discounts for multiple VPS purchases but they redirected me to forums. 

Contacted some London based VPS provides for a ping test. Surprisingly, none of them responded.

We can't suggest or promote commercial solutions in this forum.

You have to make your own online search.

Eleni Anna Branou:

We can't suggest or promote commercial solutions in this forum.

You have to make your own online search.

Sorry, I should have known. 

Does metaqoutes provide bundle VPS discount .I am stuck at a dead end regarding this.

Mathews Achankunju:

Sorry, I should have known. 

Does metaqoutes provide bundle VPS discount .I am stuck at a dead end regarding this.

No, they only offer a discount for three month, six month or yearly subscription, but thats it.

Reason: