Experts: Send Price Quotes By Email (Up to 50 quotes of your choice)

Send Price Quotes By Email (Up to 50 quotes of your choice):

The purpose of this EA is to receive by email the price quotes of the symbol selected and daily % change, as well as some information about your account. You can insert up to 50 different symbols of any type (FOREX, CFD).

Author: blackhawk

Thanks for sharing BlackHawk! :-)

I'm getting this error: 2011.05.10 12:44:31 Mail: 451 Invalid Smtp line - Should end with CRLF

(My configuration - I havent had this issue sending email before from my mt4 platform: smtp.att.yahoo.com: 587). Please advise as I'm not sure what the CRLF means. Thanks!

bnbb2004:

I'm getting this error: 2011.05.10 12:44:31 Mail: 451 Invalid Smtp line - Should end with CRLF

(My configuration - I havent had this issue sending email before from my mt4 platform: smtp.att.yahoo.com: 587). Please advise as I'm not sure what the CRLF means. Thanks!

RESPONSE TO THE PROBLEM: Mail: 451 Invalid Smtp line - Should end with CRLF

This error it is because the EA is trying to send email through or to a mail server that is enforcing some fairly strict email related RFC standards (rules) in their email checks. I tried with my yahoo email account and had the same problem. I think that the problem is due to the use of line breaks like "\n" or tabs like "\t".

What I recommend is to try with another email account that uses a server that is compatible with that type of code.

Note: I have no problems with emails sent from MT4 using my yahoo account when the email is short and the entire message is on the same line, but in this EA we can send up to 50 different symbols at the same time, and we need to use this code structure which is not supported by all the servers.

blackhawk:
bnbb2004:

RESPONSE TO THE PROBLEM: Mail: 451 Invalid Smtp line - Should end with CRLF

This error it is because the EA is trying to send email through or to a mail server that is enforcing some fairly strict email related RFC standards (rules) in their email checks. I tried with my yahoo email account and had the same problem. I think that the problem is due to the use of line breaks like "\n" or tabs like "\t".

What I recommend is to try with another email account that uses a server that is compatible with that type of code.

Note: I have no problems with emails sent from MT4 using my yahoo account when the email is short and the entire message is on the same line, but in this EA we can send up to 50 different symbols at the same time, and we need to use this code structure which is not supported by all the servers.

This is my ISP's SMTP settings (ATT Uverse) so I'm not sure which other email account service I could use. Did you have any luck with another email account yet?

Can you help me get to be an active email MetaTrader

Great EA. now i can post quotes or account info or both to my twitter/facebook directly.
Reason: