Indicators: Regression Analysis v2.0

Regression Analysis v2.0:

This indicator compares four types of regression (linear, quadratic, logarithmic and exponential) and chooses the one that best fits the data analyzed.

Author: BORIS ARMENTEROS

You are Super man. Now it's time to find a good filter.

Thank you for this. What is the best settings? I use the default on 1H and 4H... anyone backtested any other settings?

I would like to ask a question. Why are regressions beyond linear useful in forecasting? Its been proven that a market moves like a "random walk" and is more akin to Brownian motion. This means at any one time the next price is likely to fall in a bell curve from the current price. Is this some way of identifying a nonlinear trend? Even random noise will have some periods that will fit a regression. I suppose I am asking why this indicator would work for forecasting.

Dear barmenteros

Please contact me by mail jerrimix-ufa@mail.ru. I would like to discuss with you the ideas, suggestions and options for refinement indicator.

jerrimix:

Dear barmenteros

Please contact me by mail jerrimix-ufa@mail.ru. I would like to discuss with you the ideas, suggestions and options for refinement indicator.

Hi jerrimix, I'm open to hearing any idea and suggestion about my work. Send me yours through my email: barmenteros.fx@gmail.com

Greetings

It would be very nice to make an EA !

What do you think about ?

Thanks

Mario

it works perfect to measure trend changes on every fibonacci level

nice indicator what is the bestway to trade?

thanks
Reason: