Has MQL5 management decided when MT4 terminal will be unusable?

Dear friends, please read carefully, this is not the same question that has been asked before and is meant to be answered only by MQL5 staff. I suggest not to comment because if MQL5 answers their answer will be buried in comments and is something that we all should know. I ask here in forum because the MQL5 support staff told me to do it, please don't suggest to open a ticket.

Dear friends,  I recently saw news saying that you won't buy more new servers to support MT4 terminal. If that's not what I read, it was something very similar : ) ... Could you please confirm if you have decided a specific year or year range when MT4 will become unusable?  Let's say 2020, or 2049-2051? 

I ask this because I'm personally interested in some expert advisors from the Market for MT4, but have refrained from buying them because I believe soon MT5 may become the only terminal. And I guess more buyers are in the same position.

Answering this question may boost sales of MT5 experts  and will make customers happy and less worried. Thank you.

I believe an answer from MQL5 managers, the developers of Metatrader 4, would make everyone happy: customers, coders, traders, brokers, everyone.

I have suspended purchase of MT4 experts from the market pending their decision and I don't believe I'm the only one. To answer this question would bring more income to MQL5.com as a company.

Reason: