MQL5 signal subscription can now be moved to another broker/server!

I just saw that MQL5 is now offering the option to move your signal subscription to another broker/server. This is really good news, that we were all asking for a long time and now is available at last.

So, if you find out that your broker/server is not suitable for copying your favourite signal, due to slippage or other reasons, you can go to: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/subscriptions and click on the settings wheel, where you can find the move subscription option.

Many thanks to MQL5 technicians for making this possible!

Eleni Anna Branou:

I just saw that MQL5 is now offering the option to move your signal subscription to another broker/server. This is really good news, that we were all asking for a long time and now is available at last.

So, if you find out that your broker/server is not suitable for copying your favourite signal, due to slippage or other reasons, you can go to: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/subscriptions and click on the settings wheel, where you can find the move subscription option.

I noticed it seems unstable for no reason apparently. I have subscribed two signals, one of them I see this option but I don't see to the other.

Maybe there's a rule that we don't know, would be nice to have it explained.

Bruno Santiago:

I noticed it seems unstable for no reason apparently. I have subscribed two signals, one of them I see this option but I don't see to the other.

Maybe there's a rule that we don't know, would be nice to have it explained.

It must have something to do with how long you have been subscribed to a signal.

Maybe you can't move it right away and you do after a few days.

You can get a full refund if you unsubscribe within the first 24 hours anyway.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Nice to know. Thanks

Abraham Balogun:

Nice to know. Thanks

@Eleni Anna Branou here's the answer to my problem and good news for everyone else:

Bruno Santiago:

@Eleni Anna Branou here's the answer to my problem and good news for everyone else:

OK, that explaines it, thank you for letting us know!

Please am just starting how do i find a broker. And how much can i use to start trading. Thanks

vivident:
Please am just starting how do i find a broker. And how much can i use to start trading. Thanks

The world is full of forex brokers, but we are not allowed to suggest one here.

You can start trading by as low as $10-$20 in order to see how it works.

There are many topics in this forum that explain your first steps, Sergey has a lot of info gathered for that purpose.

thanks a lot

hi, i tried to move subscription as stated here, but not working, any advise please

hdarwish:
hi, i tried to move subscription as stated here, but not working, any advise please

Its only working for one move per week.

Reason: