5minBlueTrS. What you Think? - page 27

tarantula:
Hello guys, i am currently testing those systems and they are great. Do you know who is the author of those 2 systems and is there a new version of those??

The author? The one who started the thread? I mean, that's what first post says.

Linuxser:
The author? The one who started the thread? I mean, that's what first post says.

Hmm, maybe I havent read it thoroughly, I thought that mr.Leo was just a user of the system, not the original author...my bad then..i apologize.

So far i have been testing the system and it gives pretty good results. Is there a newer version of Trider and TriderEvo systems. I dont think there is a real need of a newer version, because the systems work great,just to make sure if there is any?

LEO you around?

Hiya Leo,

I have been testing your systems and they provide sleek results. Just wanted to check if you still are using your systems or you abandoned these as there has been no activity in this thread since long time?

Cheers and thanks for your work and shares

Thank you for good system, Leo, but how to turn off sound signal in X-ZZ indicator in TR-EVO?

hi all

Thanks Leo and all the others!

The TREND RIDER3's "Trend" indy ,on default setup it's only to be used in M15,M30&H1 ?

I have checked out the tpl , i found that in the indy "FerruFx_Multi_info+_light_chart_v1.1.ex4" ,

its' M1,M5,H4 & D1 display setup is false,

so when Trend Calculation runs ,it only calculates the trend of M15,M30&H1,

So i thought this system is developed to only be used in TF M15,M30&H1, but, why not M5 or H4 ?

If i'm wrong,plz point out that!

Thanks, I look forward to your reply.

Regards,

Peter

Hello guys, i am currently testing those systems and they are great.

I made a system which is very similar to these and i just want to know who is the author of those 2 systems

Try on a demo account first, so you get a feel for the system.

Hi Tarantula, I have read your messages. It sounds the Trend Rider is really great Do you think the Trend Rider need to be modified a little bit, or you think it is already perfect? Which currency pair is the best with this system, have you compared them?

I saw that Leo had sent some attachments for Trend Rider since the year 2008, can you tell me which file is the most updated one?

Hello Leo

Thank you for the new system on 5 min trade. so far I don't see much different with the old one.

Reason: