Indicators: Automatic Parabolic Support and Resistance Levels Indicator

Automatic Parabolic Support and Resistance Levels Indicator:

Indicator that draws for the last ( You nominate how many bars back ) x bars the levels at which the psar indi turns.

Author: marc weedbrook

Learn some english,you are so annoying. Now maybe you have made a great thing here But I Dont f*cking understand what you were trying to say!

t0mbfunk:
Learn some english,you are so annoying. Now maybe you have made a great thing here But I Dont f*cking understand what you were trying to say!

My first thought was, "Learn some Forex you are so annoying", but that would hardly be helpful.

Unfortunately, as most seasoned traders would agree, coders and traders start to shortcut comments and explanations with commonly known phrases or inferences that are second nature to us all after many years. The backslap to us then on occasion is that newbies "Don't get it".

Now I was a newbie once many years ago but I had the humility and good manners to ask politely for guidance or research something that I did not understand completely, but never publicly abuse another coder or trader such as you have here.

My indicators have been downloaded over 50,000 times as of this date and you are the first one who has ever been this short or rude. If the above explanation is too difficult to understand then I suggest putting the standard MT4 psar indicator on chart and then all will become clear. If it does not, then maybe Forex is not for you.

To you and anyone else reading this, I have submitted an update to this indicator that should appear here at mql4.com. If it does not due to a delay in publishing, it is available from my website at www.brooky-indicators.com

Cheers

Brooky.

E possibile fare modifiche all'indicatore?
Reason: