Indicators: AutoFib TradeZones - page 2

I have changed the period to 480 an set show startline and endline to true,

nothing is changed I must set it to false to change. Why?

What does Fib-Style do exactly?

Hi community I am a newbie to all of this. Question on this indicator and downloading it to my MT4. It goes into my Expert Advisors and I try to apply it to the chart and get nothing ? I know its a silly question probably but could someone please tell me how to get this indicator on my charts ? THANK YOU !

kennyschuble:
Hi community I am a newbie to all of this. Question on this indicator and downloading it to my MT4. It goes into my Expert Advisors and I try to apply it to the chart and get nothing ? I know its a silly question probably but could someone please tell me how to get this indicator on my charts ? THANK YOU !
Indicators do not go to experts folder, but to indicators folder

I know that is what I am saying it shows up in the EA folder and then even when I apply it from there it does not show up. It is NOT in my Indicators Navigator folder ?

76.4 is not a fib number, please remove and add 78.6, even Metatrader got this wrong, so you are not to blame, other than that it's an interesting indicator to use in sideways markets

cozyman:
76.4 is not a fib number, please remove and add 78.6, even Metatrader got this wrong, so you are not to blame, other than that it's an interesting indicator to use in sideways markets

https://www.dailyfx.com/forex/education/trading_tips/chart_of_the_day/2013/04/05/FibonacciAsLeadingIndictor.html

Might wanna check this to make sure you correct in your analogy, I may be wrong but Mr Tools has been around for a while from all the time I have remembered his works and indicators from Forex TSD

Greg

Can You Use Fibonacci As A Leading Indicator?
Can You Use Fibonacci As A Leading Indicator?
  • Tyler Yell, CMT
  • www.dailyfx.com
, not only can you locate future targets for stops and exits but you can also find triggers to improve your forex trading results in as little as two steps. Every trader wants to find high probability set-ups. Naturally, we feel that trading in the direction of the overall trend is the best way to put the odds of success in your favor. Beyond...

Hi does anyone have this indicator for MT5 ?  

is there a manual how to use or read this indicator?

Do you have this for MT5?
Reason: