Broker Doesn't Provide Investor Password - page 2

Hi, I suspect it has something to do with the broker. My friend listened to his friend to open a copy trade account with a particular broker. They didn't provide him with a master pwd. Only investor pwd so he can see how his copy trade account is doing. Then I saw his signal doing a 89% equity drawdown and I had to demand from his broker chat guy the master pwd to close all position before the margin level hit 50%. After getting the master pwd and manually closing all positions, I tried to change master pwd but cannot do so despite following best pwd setup. Anyone heard of such a case? Pls share. Thank you.

PS: FYI .....Broker client area doesnt have option to change MT4 pwd!!!

Teng Boon Leng #:

Hi, I suspect it has something to do with the broker. My friend listened to his friend to open a copy trade account with a particular broker. They didn't provide him with a master pwd. Only investor pwd so he can see how his copy trade account is doing. Then I saw his signal doing a 89% equity drawdown and I had to demand from his broker chat guy the master pwd to close all position before the margin level hit 50%. After getting the master pwd and manually closing all positions, I tried to change master pwd but cannot do so despite following best pwd setup. Anyone heard of such a case? Pls share. Thank you.

PS: FYI .....Broker client area doesnt have option to change MT4 pwd!!!

Discuss the issue with the broker.