Acceptable EA for small account

Can anyone recommend (from their experience) a decent EA to run? I’ve only got a small account (will demo first anyways). There’s so many to choose from on MT4. But I’m sure a lot of scams too. 

So far I’ve liked the backtests I’ve done for <Deleted>. Anyone use and can share an experience with these or any EAs? 

Thanks 

It is not allowed to recommend any commercially available products including those in the MQL5 market.

Links to exterior websites that include adverts or paid for products will also be deleted and any person posting them may be banned.

all the more guessing game then. Can I ask for anyone’s experience? Rather than a direct recommendation? 

Zedodia:
all the more guessing game then. Can I ask for anyone’s experience? Rather than a direct recommendation? 

Not really, as someone who wants to promote an EA can simply write that they had wonderful results from a particular EA. Doesn't have to be true as they just want to promote a product.

Fair enough. Usually proof is warranted when someone makes such claims. But yeah I get your point. 

Zedodia:
Fair enough. Usually proof is warranted when someone makes such claims. But yeah I get your point. 

You might as well browse through the whole MQL5 EA marketplace and see reviews, comments and if that EA has a demo option available. At least you can test it out yourself instead of asking for recommendations. Each EA might work on certain brokers and some might not, including small and unusual accounts.