working with demo and real account at same time.

Hi there,

i was running experts on my demo account and also want to use some on my real account.

But when i change something in demo it also changes in real and vicevera. same with closing windows it does it in both accounts.

is this normal? Anyway to work around this?

else the demo account is kind of useless as i cant test in demo and run other experts(or diff settings) in real...

Road73:

Hi there,

i was running experts on my demo account and also want to use some on my real account.

But when i change something in demo it also changes in real and vicevera. same with closing windows it does it in both accounts.

is this normal? Anyway to work around this?

else the demo account is kind of useless as i cant test in demo and run other experts(or diff settings) in real...

It will only change if you change something in the code.

Keith Watford:

It will only change if you change something in the code.

ok so settings are seperated but when i close a window i where the expert is active in demo, it also closes the screen in real account so it stops working....

isnt it possible to have diff screens open in diff accounts?

maybe best i install a version on a different pc to run demo mode?

Yes I have the same problem when I change my account to go to another account. I believe that the MT4 platform remembers the last saved settings and affects them on all other accounts.
Can anyone confirm that?

David CAUJOLLE:

its annoying as .......

just gonna try installing an other client on an other pc but it will cost me another licence of every expert bought tho :-(

David CAUJOLLE:

so what if i want to run different experts on different accounts with different settings how do i do that?

without the both accounts opening trades on the open charts as the program loads them in every account.

Route73 :

So what if I want to use different experts on different accounts with different settings?

Without an account appointment, the transactions make the charts open in fashion and as the program loads them into each account.

The solution is to download the platform a second time on another folder, it is possible. 

David CAUJOLLE:

Please only post in English on this forum.

I have used the site's auto translations to edit your post

David CAUJOLLE:

Thanks!

Reason: