Impossibilité de s'inscrire en t'en que vendeur

Bonjour depuis hier je veux ouvrir un signal seul problème des que j'appuie sur inscriptions j'ai un messages d'erreur qui s'affiche 

franckm:
Hello since yesterday I want to open a signal only problem that I press registrations I have an error message that appears

I do not understand French sorry (it is French language on the images) ...

Do you want to open/subscribe to the signal, and this signal does not exist?
or you want to create the signal?

Sergey Golubev :

Je ne sais pas le français désolé (c'est la langue française sur les images) ...

Voulez-vous ouvrir / souscrire au signal, et ce signal n'existe pas?
ou vous voulez créer le signal?

voudrais créer un signal mais dès que j'appuie sur les enregistrements, j'ai un message d'erreur qui s'affiche

franckm:

How to register as the seller of the signal:
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/215682  

-----------------

(it is for Metatrader 5 but I think - it is same for MT4 for example) - 

Aide MetaTrader 5 → Signaux de Trading et Trading Par Copie → Comment Devenir un Fournisseur de Signal

I can not sign up to be the seller of the signal.
I can not sign up to be the seller of the signal.
  • www.mql5.com
I can not sign up to be the seller of the signal. I provided the image file but mql5 still does not accept. Tell me which image is just right...

Forum on trading, automatic trading systems and testing of trading strategies

The "Service Desk" section disappeared

Renat Fatkhullin , 2018.08.15 13:56

Now we radically change the maintenance processes on the site and automate everything that is possible.

Unfortunately, for a while some of the old processes, previously provided manually, were stalled.

What we automate and rework:

1. Registration of sellers
  2. Publication of products, including updates. Automatic updates are already allowed.
  3. Publications in the Code
  4. Arbitration in freelancing
  5. We improve the processes on the whole front and make them more understandable

Reason: