Unrecognised code in MT5 File

If have an  unrecognized  error from a file with result in the attached file (unreadable file).Please , is there  way of correcting it in MT5? Is there a major MT5 component that needs to be added?
Files:
MT5_error.png  3 kb

MThomp:
If have a compilation error from a file with result in the attached file.Please , is there  way of correcting it? Is there  a major MT5 component that needs to be added?
What is the compilation error in English?

MThomp:
If have a compilation error from a file with result in the attached file.Please , is there  way of correcting it? Is there  a major MT5 component that needs to be added?

LOL This looks like it belongs in the Traders Joke channel. But seriously though, we'll need the compilation error in English or at least explain to us how you got to it in detail.

When the file is opened in  MT5 editor, the red characters appears as above  and it does not compile ,even when attempted.i have just tried opening the same file in MT4 and i get the attached code 'InMT4.png'. But just curious the about the presentation in MT5, of the  'MT5 error.png' format.
Files:
InMT4.png  4 kb

Hello If you want to remove error from  code you should attache code file so any expert or knowledge person can help you to remove error from code!!!

Arvind Shah:
Hello If you want to remove error from  code you should attache code file so any expert or knowledge person can help you to remove error from code!!!

Sorry , the question is based on unrecognized file in MT5, that shows unreadable characters when file is open ,see 'MT5 error.png' above.

MThomp:
If have an  unrecognized  error from a file with result in the attached file (unreadable file).Please , is there  way of correcting it in MT5? Is there a major MT5 component that needs to be added?

in my experience...I've seen this error before..
out of curiosity, can you post the file here..
the solution(s) is simple.

:) 

Reason: