Discussion of article "Creating an Indicator with Multiple Indicator Buffers for Newbies"

New article Creating an Indicator with Multiple Indicator Buffers for Newbies is published:

The complex codes consist of a set of simple codes. If you are familiar with them, it doesn't look so complicated. In this article, we will consider how to create an indicator with multiple indicator buffers. As an example, the Aroon indicator is analyzed in details, and two different versions of the code are presented.

Author: Nikolay Kositsin

Once again, Sir, you have blown my mind with a blast from the past. I implemented your MT4-ish loop and its accompanied arrays as series, and created a stellar indicator for MT5. Only one person has posted chart pic of the same indicator that I coded, and that person is smart enough to keep it private. I only wish that foundational material like this could be easier to find in corporately rigged internet searches. 13 years with no prior comments from readers. Unbelievable! Thank you, Nikolay, so much.
Reason: