PivotPointUniversal indicator stopped working with latest update of MT5 ( update no. 362)

PivotPointUniversal indicator by vdv2001 stopped working for me today with the latest update of MetaTrader 5 ( update no. 362)? Is that indicator still working for you guys or is it  happening only with me?

Error has already fixed. Please wait for the next build.

I am having problems loading this. I have checked that it is in the corrrect folder and it appears in my custom indicator drop down, on clicking it it appears, then click ok and then nothing.  Any ideas......

Step on New Rails: Custom Indicators in MQL5
  • Андрей
  • www.mql5.com
I will not list all of the new possibilities and features of the new terminal and language. They are numerous, and some novelties are worth the discussion in a separate article. Also there is no code here, written with object-oriented programming, it is a too serous topic to be simply mentioned in a context as additional advantages for developers. In this article we will consider the indicators, their structure, drawing, types and their programming details, as compared to MQL4. I hope that this article will be useful both for beginners and experienced developers, maybe some of them will find something new.

The latest build of 384 has a peculiar problem of unusual data download and upload. Mt5 is continuously uploading and downloading massive amounts of data which never happened before. Also custom indicators like pivot point universal have their pivot lines drawn continuously vanishing and appearing, making it look like its blinking like lights. Very annoying. Its happening on  both of my demo mt5 accounts from Broco and Admiral market  builds.

Once again this indicator has stopped today after I updated my MT5 to latest version of 408.

Does anyone have an updated version of this indicator, stopped working for me also

Thank you in advance

SamuelSilver:

Does anyone have an updated version of this indicator, stopped working for me also

Thank you in advance

I checked now it is working

Ahmet Metin Yilmaz:

I checked now it is working

I just checked again since you posted and it is very strange but works only on the 1 hour time frame, and my mt5 is freshly downloaded from metaquotes, strange

Thank you anyways

Reason: