Scripts: Trader Script 1

Trader Script 1:

It's easy to use, just input your lotsize, stoploss and take profit values (in points) and trade.

Author: jay

2% Of Account / (50 Pips * Pip Value)

nice coding,

could you modify it because of ECN: split actual OrderSend in 2 steps.

- first: take a trade

- then, modify it with stoploss & takeprofit

maybe put some code to know minlot, maxlot & lotstep from the broker

Thanks

razoff:

nice coding,

could you modify it because of ECN: split actual OrderSend in 2 steps.

- first: take a trade

- then, modify it with stoploss & takeprofit

maybe put some code to know minlot, maxlot & lotstep from the broker

Thanks

Thanks razoff, I didnt think of that. Ill work on it during my free time and post it as soon as possible.

Mql5DestroyedMe:

2% Of Account / (50 Pips * Pip Value)

Thank you !!

I am a new user and will like to know if this trader script(Expert Advisor) can open and close trades for me? That is, either buy or sell for me.

aondox:

I am a new user and will like to know if this trader script(Expert Advisor) can open and close trades for me? That is, either buy or sell for me.

The instructions are there above. This script is your slave, it will only do what you ask it to do. If you ask it to open a position and tell it when to close that position it will.

It is not an expert adviser!!

8284:
aondox:

The instructions are there above. This script is your slave, it will only do what you ask it to do. If you ask it to open a position and tell it when to close that position it will.

It is not an expert adviser!!

Thanks, but how do I insert it in my Terminal? I've tried compiling it but it wont appear in my Trading Terminal.

aondox wrote

Thanks, but how do I insert it in my Terminal? I've tried compiling it but it wont appear in my Trading Terminal.

It works with meta4 platforms only.

Method A :

1) Download traderscript 1

2) Copy the mql4 fie as follows c/programfiles/meta4/experts/scripts

3) Run your meta4 and launch the script from its script folder within the platform

Method B

1) Download the file

2) Double click on it (this should open your meta editor)

3)When meta editor opens, press f5 on your computer keyboard.

4) Run your meta4 and launch the script from its script folder within the platform

Its also possible that you are looking in the wrong place.

Look for your SCRIPTS folder within your platform. You will find it there

8284:
aondox wrote

It works with meta4 platforms only.

Method A :

1) Download traderscript 1

2) Copy the mql4 fie as follows c/programfiles/meta4/experts/scripts

3) Run your meta4 and launch the script from its script folder within the platform

Method B

1) Download the file

2) Double click on it (this should open your meta editor)

3)When meta editor opens, press f5 on your computer keyboard.

4) Run your meta4 and launch the script from its script folder within the platform

Thanks!

aondox:

Thanks!

You are welcome. I hope the problem was solved !

Reason: