Experts: Opened positions indicator

Opened positions indicator:

It shows a brief information about all of the positions opened. It can be useful, if yours expert advisor trades many positions simultaneously.

Author: Александр

Very useful if you are trading muliple positions.

author forgot to write in this property on the beginning

#property indicator_chart_window

if u want the indicators run in indicator mode ,then u should add in, otherwise its only can run in Expert Mode.

nomatter how, i will also thank to Aurtor Rainal.

Amazing work man thanks. One thing if can add an option to turn off the positions labels and keep the totals only "the top labels" that would be exactly what I need. thanks heaps.

Hi,

I have included   #property indicator_chart_window to run the indicator in indicator mode BUT nothing happens.

Any suggestions on how to get the indicator to work?

Thanks in advance.

Documentation on MQL5: Language Basics / Preprocessor / Program Properties (#property)
Documentation on MQL5: Language Basics / Preprocessor / Program Properties (#property)
  • www.mql5.com
Path to the file of an image that will be used as an icon of the EX5 program. Path specification rules are the same as for resources. The property must be specified in the main module with the MQL5 source code. The icon file must be in the ICO format. When launching a script or an Expert Advisor on the chart, the stack of at least 8 MB is...
Reason: