Indicators: GG-RSI-CCI - page 2

Very very laggy.

blogzr3:

Very very laggy.

Laggy?! It depends on setup ...

hi gekko!

the indicator works really well! i would like to use it as an indictor within an EA. such as, "if GG-RSI-CC == green open long" etc.. (simplified)

can u tell me, which is the key phrase to work with. best regards, traderoli

traderoli:

hi gekko!

the indicator works really well! i would like to use it as an indictor within an EA. such as, "if GG-RSI-CC == green open long" etc.. (simplified)

can u tell me, which is the key phrase to work with. best regards, traderoli

Hi,

This indy is not ready for an EA, it is for manual trading. You need modify it if you want to use it for an EA. Perhaps you may look at funyoo's website: GG-RSi-CCI EA.

Bye, GG

Hi ggekko can you please add audio alerts when green goes to yellow and red goes to yellow???

Is it repaints?

sayfuji:

Is it repaints?

It uses PRICE_CLOSE, so yes.

You still out there GG? I was wondering when you might consider making the GG-RSI-CCI indicator work within an EA. Combining this indicator with a cycle indicator I've been using for some time, has shown amazing consitency. Just wondering about the possibilities.
whurst

Hi,

I would like to inform you about my extremely profitable trading tool called System-EMD.
My system has a lot of advantages:
- Reliably profitable (up to 40-50% per month!)
- Very simple rules (obvious signals from indicators)
- Less stress (thanks to daily timeframe trading)
- Broadly diversified risk (multicurrency trading)
- etc..
You can see actual results (refreshing in every 5 minutes during the day) and manual on my website (it's under construction, sorry for simplicity). This is manual system, not an EA!
Contact me if you are interested in.

Since GG-RSI-CCI works best as an entry tool, I prefer Avg_Period1 & Avg_Period2 setting of 3/5, and Ind_Period setting at 5, while using Williams AO, RSI at 3 or 5, and other indicators. I monitor trade using H4, H1, M15, M5, and M1.

Reason: