Experts: HistoryTraning (NEW VERSION)

HistoryTraning (NEW VERSION):

The adviser allows you to try manual trading on the historical date (NEW VERSION / BUGS CORRECTED / NEW FUNCTIONS ADDED)

Author: Pavel

VERY useful ! It would be even better if there was some info fields where one could set: TP, SL, and possibly also Lots.

Also hitting the opposite button should close current order and open new in the new direction

Can you do it ?

DayTrader:

VERY useful ! It would be even better if there was some info fields where one could set: TP, SL, and possibly also Lots.

Also hitting the opposite button should close current order and open new in the new direction

Can you do it ?

Thank you!

I will add some options regulary and first of all I am going to make pending orders tools and TP+SL...

谢谢你的分享太好了可测各种指标和模板了,我想在这基础上加点东西用到实盘上,能不能开放实盘?如需要买是多少钱,我在中国怎么汇款到你的帐上.

Thank you for sharing good indicators that can be measured and templates, and I would like to add something to use on the basis of actual disk, can open real disk? To buy how much money, I in China, how the money into your account.

cxx:

Thank you for sharing good indicators that can be measured and templates, and I would like to add something to use on the basis of actual disk, can open real disk? To buy how much money, I in China, how the money into your account.

Sorry for keeping silence . First of all, I think it would be interesting for you to see the last version of the programm. It is on my web site. Just click brokcompare banner on the programm panel. And it would be better if we communicate by e-mail. Send a messege to the administrator of the site. As I understand.... you want to have the source code of the programm....?

When i try to run training.exe i get error as show in picture
Reason: