Help coding simple EA/indi

Hi all helpful coders

I would love to have an EA or indicator coded for visual back testing on mt4, nothing fancy, just simple parameters. It's something i've been working on to be used for binary options.

It's a trend following strategy. The EA/indi has to be based on Awesome Oscillator and MACD.

Basically, it's a 2 and 3candle move. All i want the EA/indi to do is either place arrows or lines through the next candle in the same direction as the color of the AO/MACD histogram and be able to do the opposite as well

So on the close of the current candle if the color of the AO/MACD histo is green, the next candle will have a green arrow on it or a green line through it, and vice-versa. Then that candle is skipped and it just repeats from the following one placing an arrow or line on/through the next candle. And also a function that will do the opposite, if the histo is green it will place a red arrow or line on the following the candle

For the 3 candle move, a function could be added to skip one candle after the candle with arrow or line and go on with the process

Since the histograms don't confirm the color until the close of the current candle, the arrow or line can appear on the next candle early just to have an idea of what's going to happen.

The EA/Indi also needs to have settings for how many candles to look back and possibly also be able to function within a specified date/time period

Also, if possible to show in text on the chart the number of candles that had a green/red arrow or line and were actually respectively bull or bear candles, and the maximum/minimum number of consecutive "wins or loss" candles. If not possible, i'll just visually record the data myself but this feature will be the cherry on top.

That's it! It's taking me a very long time to try different settings for both AO and MACD indi's and having this EA/indi will save me hundreds of hours of work and hopefully this massive headache will go away, any help would be immensely appreciated

I humbly request anyone with the time willing to help code this to please help me out. I haven't attached any indi's here because i wasn't sure which one would be best suited for coding this

Thank you and God bless

Do not double/triple post. I have deleted your other topics

Keith Watford:
Do not double/triple post. I have deleted your other topics

sorry. Was just trying to reach as many people as possible

Reason: