Indicators: Barros Swing

Barros Swing:

Indicator mentioned in the book "Nature of trend"

Author: Walter

Are there any short description how to use this system ?

the systerm looks great but there is no included way of knowing the meaning or what to do with it. how can one use it and what is the meaning

look in the book "Nature of trend".

I do not see the blue notes. e.g. maximum extension, B boundary, etc. How do i change the indicator to make blue notes appear?

diage:

I do not see the blue notes. e.g. maximum extension, B boundary, etc. How do i change the indicator to make blue notes appear?

Just turn on the chart shift function at Charts>Chart Shift

zenoni:

If interested, here is the scanned copy of the book http://rapidshare.com/files/275822100/The_Nature_of_Trends.pdf

Gentlemen please note this Indicator REPAINTS, it is useless for trading!! You are warned.

Bigby

Hi brother3th

Thank you for the Barros Swing Indicator, it really looks great and I've got a basic idea of how it works, but don't fully understand it.

I have downloaded the book and read it a couple times, but a bit too advanced for me.

I would really appreciate your help as to an explanation how to really get the most benefit from it.

I really favour this type of trading as your charts are not cluttered with indicators

I am new to FX trading, but I believe this Barros Swing Indicator is way to go!

Email iraymond49@gmail.com

Thanks for your help

Isaac

Bigby:

Gentlemen please note this Indicator REPAINTS, it is useless for trading!! You are warned.

Bigby

Many thanks Bigby.

MQL4 Comments:

Many thanks Bigby.

MQL4 Comments:

Bigby

What does it mean when you say it repaints?

Is there another indicator for harmonics that can be used for trading? 

Reason: