EA trading when not activated

Hello,

Sometimes EAs will activate despite not being activated or even have been removed from the charts.. What does this mean? I've noticed this happening with different EAs whereas I have closed out a window thinking it was done and later coming back to see it still taken trades.. What can I do?

VaWa:

Hello,

Sometimes EAs will activate despite not being activated or even have been removed from the charts.. What does this mean? I've noticed this happening with different EAs whereas I have closed out a window thinking it was done and later coming back to see it still taken trades.. What can I do?

If you are using VPS, removing an EA from the chart or closing the chart/terminal is not enough.

You have to synchronize with your VPS after removing or disabling the EA in order to stop it from functioning.

Eleni Anna Branou:

If you are using VPS, removing an EA from the chart or closing the chart/terminal is not enough.

You have to synchronize with your VPS after removing or disabling the EA in order to stop it from functioning.

thanks!  im not using a metatrader vps.. how do I do this?

sorry, im new to the forum and couldnt find my previous post..

Eleni Anna Branou:

im using a vps that is non metatrader..

VaWa:

im using a vps that is non metatrader..

Then follow the VPS instructions for removing an EA.

I don't know how to help you.

Reason: