Indicator not recalculating first bar

Hello everyone,

Im making my first indicator and I dont understand why its not refreshing/calculating the first bar.
The indicator works with no errors apparently. As soon as I drag the indicator to a chart, the whole buffer is ok, but the first bar is 0. And the next bars that will eventually feed the array come as 0 as well.. and will remain like that until I switch back and forth timeframes, for example M1 to M5. This re-initiates the indicator and the whole buffer gets recalculated.

So if i leave the chart running for 10 mins on the M1 timeframe, i end up with the 10 newest bars flat at 0 on the indicator. How can I solve this?

Im calling ArraySetAsSeries() as false, if I understand well, index[0] on the buffer would be the oldest bar on the chart (far left) and the current bar being the last (far right).

I assume the logic would be the same in reverse if I change ArraySetAsSeries() to true.  I would have to reverse my loop to step -1, so to speak, but I assume that is not the problem (?)
The main code is under a function, type void, that gets called from OnCalculate().

I have failed trying the following:
OnCalculate(), returning(rates_total -1)
void Functionlogic(), the for loop ( i=limit ; i < (rates_total - 1) ; i++ )

I still have the same effect..
Any lights on the matter would be great!

Thanks
M

1. Don't just post snippets of what you think you are doing. Post the real code.
  2. See How to do your lookbacks correctly.
Reason: